MARK RETURNS TO RANCHO TOLEDANO
JAN 9-13, 2014 clinic slots are open for registration. Participants stay onsite.
register on clinic registration page and contact us directly for questions.
Please like us on
Facebook to stay in touch with our events.
Mark Russell’s book “Lessons in Lightness,” has put him in the forefront in Classical dressage for all disciplines.
The book is available at Amazon.com Known as “Artistic Equitation.” It is an important read. http://firstname.lastname@example.org://ranchotoledano.com/clinics.com 530 362 1298
LARRY WHITESELL GAITED HORSEMANSHIP
Larry Whitesell at Rancho Toledano, PENN VALLEY CALIF.
OCTOBER 25 - 29 2014
a 5 day clinic with a limited number of riders. Because of the numbers we will have more time to work
individually with Larry. Classroom time and evening discussions as part of the clinic.
Spaces fill early with returning students. Please sign up early to reserve a space!
Those who are not placed at this time will be put on a waiting list so please fill out the form.
MAILING ADDRESS: 12900 Hatchett Creek Road, Big Oak Valley, 95977
CHECKS PAYABLE TO YVETTE TREVORROW
All clinics require a non refundable deposit when requested. Final payments will be designated for
each clinic at least 2 months before Clinc starting date!
HORSEMANSHIP AND CLASSICAL DRESSAGE will get the most for all gaited breeds.
- How to school the horse in hand and under saddle
- How to improve gait without devices
- How to develop the horse gymnastically to facilitate relaxation, create flexability and balance
- How to build engagement to improve gait without building resistance
- How you ride affects your horse's balance and gait
- Balanced light stops
- How to ride for lightness and collection
- Schooling for proper equitation for the gaited horse
Although Rancho Toledano guest housing is reserved for riding participants, there are several options for hotels within 1/2 hour of the ranch.
We also allow for self contained trailers to park on the property for guests.
- This is a very small clinic making it possible for Larry to provide intense and focused work with individual riders .
- Arrival and set up and dinner is the afternoon before clinic starts unless you are already on site for long distance drivers.
- All Meals served onsite for riders, Dinners for Riding participants $18 per night. Breakfast and Lunch provided.
- We have designated parking for self contained trailers on Fino Hill with beautiful mountain views, We will park you!
- Guest lodging is reserved for Clinic Riders at $35 per night
- 5 day clinic Clinic flat fee 1200
- Non refundable deposit necessary when billed
- We are pretty gourmet here, so if you love to cook, please join in with the kitchen chefs!
- Participants who would like to arrive early or stay on to ride at spencville or on the foothill trails may do so.
- distance drivers may arrive early and stay overnight the last day for an additional $20.
- $45 a day begins at 9 am sign up for lunch.. All auditors must PRE REGISTER Dinner not included.
- Auditors are encouraged to audit the entire series of 5 days. Hotels in Grass Valley 20 min away.
530 362 1298